- Receive special club discounts (10% 1-5 bottles, 15% 6-11 bottles, 25% 12+ bottles)
- Access to “Member Only” Events (members are allowed to bring guests) We kindly ask for RSVP to some of our events to allow us to adequately prepare for the event.
- Annual wine club picnic in August on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Exclusive release parties that feature wine and food pairings, barrel tasting, mett and greet with the owners, wine maker, and our wonderful staff
- Free Wi-Fi access on the grounds
- First access to newly released, and award winning wines
- No cost to join. We charge you only at the time of your club release. You will receive up to 6 club releases per year (2 bottles each release)
- IMPORTANT: We require all new wine club members to commit to 3 club releases
- We notify you via e-mail when releases are available & you drive up to pick them up
- We will hold your wines for up to 1 year
- If you have not visited within 6 pick-ups, we may contact you to arrange shipping (you will be responsible for shipping charges)
- We notify you via e-mail when your wine is shipping
- Someone 21 or older must be at the shipping address to sign for the shipment
- We ship GSO for California/Nevada, and UPS for all other states that we have licensing to ship to
- You are responsible for any returned shipments charges incurred if you fail to sign for your pick-up (GSO & UPS reattempt delivery 3x)
- If you know you will be away during our shipping months – contact us ahead of time so we can accomodate you!
Up to 6 CLUB RELEASES PER YEAR (Up to 12 bottles per year, includes only 1-2 bottles of white wine per year.)
Up to 6 CLUB RELEASES PER YEAR (Up to 12 bottles of red wine per year.)
Windwalker wines are sold exclusively through our tasting room. By joining our club, you will be joining a group of like-minded individuals who appreciate award winning wines and exceptional vintages. As a club member, you will have first access to all of our wines, plus some releases which are designated “Club Only.” We produce approximately 15 reds and 4 whites, including varietals typical of France (both Bordeaux and Rhone) Italy and Spain. Our California Zinfandel is positively not to be missed. We also have Port wines, including several traditional Portuguese ports.
We are committed to making wine that exceeds your expectations. Our success is directly related to Windwalker Vineyard's dedication to excellence, and our enthusiastic club following.
It's perfection in every glass!